27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (2024)

This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.

Table of Contents

Spring is here, St. Patrick’s Day is just weeks away, and I’m feeling all rainbows and sunshine inside! My youngest kiddo has been bringing home a bunch of rainbow themed crafts from daycare and each time I see one it brings a big smile to my face. Seriously… I don’t know how anyone can look at a rainbow and not feel happy!

I love rainbows so much that I decided to devote an entire board to it on the Hello Creative Family Pinterest page!

Today I thought I would share with you 27 of my favorite rainbow DIY projects and crafts! I hope they make you smile as much as they make you smile and provide your family with a ton of creative inspiration!

Read on for 27Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love!

27Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love

Rainbow Pallet Flower Pot Garden from Hello Creative Family

How to Make Rainbow Slime from MomDot

Amigurumi Rainbow Mained Unicorn Crochet Pattern from One Dog Woof

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (5)

Rainbow Mason Jars from A Glimpse Inside

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (6)

Rainbow Salad in a Jar from What Mommy Does

Rainbow Gumball Necklace from Giggles Galore

Rainbow Crayon Organizer from Sugar Bee Crafts

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (9)

Crocheted Rainbow Baby Mobile Pattern from Fine Craft Guild

Rainbow Fruit Parfait from Sugar Spice and Family Life

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (11)

Rainbow Pillow Sewing Tutorial from We Are Scout

Rainbow Origami Stars from Agus Yornet

Rainbow Applique Shirt from Alice and Lois

Rainbow Crocheted Cup Cozy from Tuts+

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (15)

DIY Rainbow Fascinator from Studio DIY

Rainbow Fruit Kebobs from The Hub Of Our Home

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (17)

Brightly Colored Rainbow Blinds from House and Garden

Rainbow Tissue Paper Coffee Filter Bouquet from Fun At Home With Kids

DIY No Sew Felt Rainbow Scallop Pillow from Classy Clutter

Rainbow Baby Booties from Repeat Crafter Me

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (21)

Rainbow Clock from Happiness Is Homemade

DIY Rainbow Felt Ball Garland from Dream Green DIY

Rainbow Ropey Basket Crochet Tutorial from The Little Bee

Rainbow Dining Room Chairs from All Things Thrifty

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (25)

DIY Felted Flower Rainbow Headbands from Meaningful Mama

Rainbow Balloon Arch from Oh Happy Day

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (27)

Happy Sunshine Paper Plate and Yarn Rainbow Craft from Daisy Cottage Designs

Rainbow Ping Pong Ball Pendant Light from Poppytalk

Pin Me For Later!

Like these ideas? Check out 10 More Rainbow Projects and don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest!

Tell me… which of these projects put a big smile on your face?

If you like rainbows we think you might also like our 75+ Magically Inspiring Unicorn Crafts, DIY’s, Foods and Gift ideas article!

Related Posts:

• DIY Father's Day Cricut Ideas For Gamer Dads
  • DIY Cricut Tropical Ocean Birthday Party
  • How To Make Gifts That Play Music When Scanned-…

Similar Posts

ASL Love Cut File + Free Love and Peace SVGs

Best Craft and DIY Projects for Finding Your Creativity

Free Back To School SVGs Including “Back To School? No Prob-Llama” Cut File

Wordless- First Day of School in Vancouver

Summer Photo Challenge Printable- Perfect For Beginner Photographers

1. Hey Crystal, Like you I am a freak of rainbow colors and you can guess how I really enjoyed these DIY projects, I even don’t know which one I want to do LOL.. And I also love your pinterest board. Thanks for sharing the great inspiration.

Cindy

1. Cindy thank you so much! You made my day! <3

Best Wishes,

Crystal

2. Wow, so many project!! So little time!!

3. I love this collection. Your right, there is something wonderful about rainbows that really does just make everyone smile. I really can’t pick a favourite. The applique is so cute, but I love the coffee filter flowers, the mobile, the welly mat and balloon arch…..i so need more rainbows in my house now!!

4. I love the unicorn!

5. Thank you so much for including our rainbow gumball necklaces in this great and colorful round-up!

6. how fun! such great ideas. I love the rainbow slime and the rainbow crayon organizer. my daughter would have fun with mommy putting those together

7. So many great ideas. Thanks!

8. Awesome craft ideas, my daughter will love how colorful the rainbows crafts all are! First on my list is tasting the Rainbow Parfait!

9. outstanding work, I love it. Thank you want to share.

10. I always love colorful stuffs. I’ll make my house full of rainbow and my baby girl will absolutely love these crafts, especially the rainbow window. It’s time to refresh our home. Thanks. for sharing your projects, .

11. Rainbows add a special something to a home!
    This post inspired me, thanks:)

12. Wow…….just love it. So many projects in such a little time! Looking forward to making these. Thanks a lot for sharing such ideas.

1. Thank you so much for visiting Maithly and for your sweet comment! You brightened my day.

Best Wishes,

Crystal

13. I Like you you can guess how I truly loved these DIY tasks and I’m a freak of spectrum colors, I also don’t understand which I do want to do LOL. And I also enjoy your pinterest panel. Thanks for sharing the great enthusiasm……sewingmachinebuffs

14. I really LOVE rainbows so this was a small goldmine for me =) Thanks for a great post.

15. Really love all the DIY projects, specially the rainbow clock. I tried to make one for my living room. My one isn’t looks so good as the one from Happiness Is Homemade. But I’m happy with my one.

Thank your for sharing some great things, I’m planning to make the rainbow balloon arch on my daughters birthday.

16. I just made these but spray painted the cans the different colors. I will say that I cut myself several times while cleaning the cans so I decided to take a pliers and bend down the inside edge carefully and now it’s not sharp at all. I do have children and I just felt it was safer.

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (41)

Welcome, I'm Crystal!

Hello Creative Family is the go-to resource for parents looking to ignite their creative passion with simple, everyday and back-to-basics projects. We want to inspire people to live, love and teach the handmade, homemade and heart-made lifestyle so they can raise their children in a creative home.

Meet Crystal

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (42)

Quick & easy crafts straight to your inbox!

Save on Cricut Supplies!

Click here to shop all the latest sales for cricut machines and supplies!

affiliate link

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (43)

Use Your Cricut Like A Pro!

Learn to use your Cricut and create 40 projects using the 8 most popular cutting materials in these bestselling books!

SEEN ON

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (44)

27 Rainbow Crafts, DIY Projects and Recipes Your Family Will Love (2024)

References